Want create site? With Free visual composer you can do it easy.
What affects the test
Reasons you may not be able to have the endometrial biopsy or why the results may not be helpful include:
- If you are pregnant. An endometrial biopsy is not done during pregnancy.
- If a vaginal or cervical infection is present. The infection could spread to the uterus if an endometrial biopsy is done.
- If the endometrial biopsy sample is not large enough to see abnormal cells. Another test may be needed.
What to think about
- An endometrial biopsy is not done during pregnancy.
- More of the uterine lining can be sampled during a dilation and curettage (D&C) than during an endometrial biopsy. Another test, called a hysteroscopy, is usually done with a D&C so that your doctor can see the lining of your uterus. A hysteroscopy may also be done instead of a D&C. To learn more, see the topic Hysteroscopy.
- An endometrial biopsy is not usually done during or after menopause unless a woman has abnormal vaginal bleeding.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.