One of Dr. Ivanov’s passions in his practice is Female Infertility. As 1 in 10 women and 1 in 8 couples in the United States struggle with infertility, Dr. Ivanov created a unique model where he combined all the modern available methods of evaluation and treatment of infertility to help women conceive prior to seeking IVF (in vitro fertilization). IVF is a treatment to achieve a pregnancy, which can be accomplished only at fertility clinic and is the last resort since it is a more complex, costly and the least natural method of conception.
There is a step list of the evaluation of infertility which can be done for you at our clinic:
- Complete History and Physical based on the infertility problem including male partner specific evaluation with sperm analysis and urology referral.
- Laboratory evaluation of patient’s general and hormonal status
- Additional referrals to other medical specialties as needed
- Imaging study referrals for complete pelvic ultrasound, CT and MRI and office limited ultrasound for follicles and endometrial lining
- Office Hysteroscopy and Endometrial biopsy as part of the protocol
- Hysterosalpingogram (sonohysterosalpingogram)
- Diagnostic Hysteroscopy/Laparoscopy in the hospital and other related procedures
Treatments of infertility available at our clinic:
- Any minimally invasive gynecological procedures
- Ovarian stimulation cycles with Clomiphene, Letrozole and lower dose of gonadotropins with blood work monitoring together with infertility dietary supplements
- Additional treatment available with holistic medicine such as acupuncture, massage and special diets
However, if despite all the above efforts, the IVF and more specialized expertise are needed as the next step of treatment of infertility, Dr. Ivanov has established partnership with top fertility clinics in Bucks and Montgomery counties and Philadelphia area, such as Sincera Reproductive Medicine, RMA Infertility and Shady Grove Fertility.
Dr. Ivanov GYN clinic is also officially affiliated with CNY Fertility (the information can be found at https://www.cnyfertility.com/), where CNY patients can have additional evaluations including office hysteroscopies, biopsies and any type of surgical procedures related to their infertility problems conveniently at his office in Feasterville, PA. During IVF cycles for CNY patients Dr. Ivanov performs complete cycle monitoring including as needed pelvic (follicles) ultrasound and laboratory blood tests directly in his office and nearby laboratories.
Dr. Ivanov created the most efficient payment program combining patient’s medical insurance coverage with additional self-pay options.
We have the best deals in our area for uninsured self-pay patients with the reputable laboratories and hospitals on a cash pay basis.